Anti-Money Laundering “AML” / Know Your Customer “KYC” Policy
As one of the members of Financial Institutions, Jack’s Digital Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “JDL”) follows Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing Ordinance, Laws of Hong Kong (Chapter 615) and sets strict standard towards compliance and KYC procedures.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know-Your-Client (KYC) policy
In order to prevent money laundering, to inhibit the movement of funds derived from criminal activities and to restrict the availability of money to fund terrorist activities. JDL is committed to prevent money laundering through its service and complies with regulatory requirements including:
- Conducting customer due diligence and identifying clients with photo IDs, address proofs with a detailed customer’s profile. If customers do not meet AML standards, and/or is a Politically Exposed Person (PEP), JDL reserves right without liability to refuse client’s on-boarding
- Ongoing monitoring and suspicious transaction reporting
- Identity documents and transaction records maintains for at least 6 years
- Training staffs to recognize suspicious transactions
- Appointed Independent Compliance and Money Laundering Report Officer
- Reporting to Joint Financial Intelligence Unit on Suspicious transactions
- JDL will not accept businesses if the funds are sourced from criminal activities or the nature of the transaction is illegal in any way. Customers also need to declare source of funds during KYC procedures
- JDL reserves right without liability to stop trading and terminate customer’s accounts if suspicious activities are recognized
- Customers without passing JDL’s account opening procedures are restricted from trading with JDL
Legal Enforcement Offices and Regulatory Authorities Enquiry
Information requests for regulatory inquiries (including Legal Enforcement Offices and Regulatory Authorities) should be directed to email@example.com
All copyright reserved by © Jack’s Digital Limited 2021
All Investment involves risks and the content provided by JDL is not an investment advice nor does it constitute any offer, solicitation or recommendation of investment products.
This information is for general use only. It does not consider your personal needs, investment objectives nor specific financial situation. Prices can rise or fall sharply, past performance is not an indicator of future performance. Please seek professional advice before investing.